This policy sets out how Peyton Principles uses and protects any information you provide either when using the website or at consultations.
Here at Peyton Principles we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
Peyton Principles is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or the detailed personal information provided at consultations, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Peyton Principles may change this policy from time to time. You should check the website page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12/03/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- Responses to health questionnaire
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the appropriate service, and in addition for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect either at consultations or online.