16 Healthy Breakfast Options to rotate through December
Healthy Breakfast Options for this December…
As we embrace the festive season, I often hear from many of you about the struggle to maintain healthy eating habits, especially when it comes to starting the day right.
December can be a whirlwind of christmas treats and busy schedules, making it all too easy to overlook the most important meal of the day. That’s why I’ve put together this special blog post – ’16 Healthy Breakfast Options to Rotate Through December.’
These delicious, nutritious options are designed to keep you energised and satisfied throughout the morning, helping you get through the christmas season a bit more healthily.
Let’s take a look at these healthy breakfast ideas for December ↓
1. Jumbo oat porridge with water/nut milk topped with milled seeds and pomegranate
2. Avocado on sourdough toast with a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
3. Coconut yogurt with stewed apple and chopped walnuts
4. Protein berry smoothie with pea protein, cup of frozen mixed berries, 2 cups of almond milk and a spoonful of almond butter
5. Quinoa porridge made with coconut milk topped with chia seeds and chopped ripe pear
6. Toasted sweet potato slices (under grill) topped with feta or goats cheese.
7. 2-egg omelet with mixed herbs, mushrooms and chopped pepper
8. Chia seed pudding made with 1 cup almond milk
¼ cup chia seeds, frozen blackberries and a touch of vanilla essence blended together.
Create enough for 2 breakfasts. Set in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
9. Left over lentil curry (or any other curry)
10. Overnight oats soaked in water (ratio 1:1) with nutmeg/cinnamon, add a little coconut milk, toasted almonds
11. Smoked salmon and sliced avocado with toasted rye bread
12. Tinned sardines on toasted rye bread
13. Pineapple, turmeric and ginger smoothie with almond milk and pea protein powder
14. Turkish Menemen
Cook sliced peppers and onions in olive oil until softened, add chopped tomatoes and a sprinkle of sugar, create pockets for eggs, cover and cook on a low heat until just set.
15. Poached eggs on sourdough bread with grilled tomato
And an extra cleansing smoothie for that “morning after the night before’!
16. Green smoothie
An apple, kiwi fruit, handful of spinach leaves, ¼ cucumber and scoop of pea protein powder, add a little water if texture too thick
I hope these have given you some ideas and inspiration for mixing up your breakfast through December and well throughout the year!
Thanks for reading and while you’re here, why not join my Facebook group?
Join my free Health Lifestyle & Nutrition Facebook Group ↓
A wonderful group where you can get help, advice, support and tips to help make the right lifestyle and nutrition choices for you.
I go LIVE regularly in the group with nutritional and naturopathic advice as well as run challenges and much much more!
You can join the group here >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthlifestylenutrition/
Looking for an Appointment?
Again, thanks for reading.
Keep your eye out for more articles and Peyton Principles in the media.
A little more about me…
Providing expert, personalised, health advice utilising 10 years of nutritional therapy and naturopathy experience with a strong emphasis on digestion and gut health. Zoom or face to face Consultations.
I also develop and deliver well-being in the workplace workshops.
Helping people live happier, healthier more active lives.
Get in touch here
Please make sure you Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Join my Facebook group Inspired Lifestyle Choices for women over 35. (Men welcome too!)
Follow me on Social Media for the latest in Natural Health…