Caroline is a very experienced practitioner and is passionate about sharing her knowledge with others. After studying and graduating with a Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (2009), she set up her practice and helped launch the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA), the practitioner association for those who practice in accordance with naturopathic principles. She also became owner, Principal and senior tutor of the Natural Healthcare College in 2013 helping to nurture the next generation of naturopathic nutritional therapists for five years. Today she remains actively involved as Chair of the NNA and having recently sold the College remains a senior tutor supervising final year Clinical Practice students.
She continues to develop her knowledge with a particular interest in naturopathy, emotional and psychosocial health. It seems only natural that true health comes when we feel emotionally, spiritually and physically in balance. Please read on for details of all my Diplomas and qualifications.
Caroline has a 20 year background in the corporate sector and understands the stress and pressure of working life today and how this can impact on health and wellbeing. She experienced first hand how nutritional therapy and a diet tailored to meet her personal needs improved her health and vitality. That was 1997 and her interest in the subject grew from there.
Key Training, Diplomas and membership of Associations
- Diploma Nutrition Advisor 2009
- Diploma Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy 2009
- Diploma Naturopathy 2014
- Diploma Iridology 2016
- Diploma Wellbeing Coaching 2018
- First Aid Credit in Homeopathy 2013
- Certificate Muscle Response Testing 2017
- Certificate Foundation The Chrysalis Effect 2015 (CFS, ME, Fibromyalgia)
- Introduction to EFT 2015
- Courses in Hydrotherapy, Homeopathy and Bodywork for Naturopathy Diploma 2013
- Introduction to Herbal Remedies, Bach Flowers and Tissue Salts for Naturopathic Nutrition Diploma 2008
- Teaching Qualification (PTTLS) 2013
- Chair and member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
- Member of General Naturopathic Council (GNC)
- Member of Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Bound by strict Code of Ethics with full insurance to practice